Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2013/12/18 09:47:49 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] [VOTE] Apache Celix shared memory remote service admin implementation

Apache Celix received the donation of a shared memory implementation of the remote service admin specification. The donation is tracked by CELIX-29 [1].

The IP clearance document is placed under:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/celix-shared-memory-rsa.xml

Please vote to approve this contribution. Lazy consensus applies. If no -1 votes are cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.

Greetings, Marcel

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CELIX-29

[CANCELED] [IP CLEARANCE] [VOTE] Apache Celix shared memory remote service admin implementation

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Given the issues raised by Craig and Dave, I am cancelling this vote. I will fix the mistakes and start a new vote.

Greetings, Marcel

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] [VOTE] Apache Celix shared memory remote service admin implementation

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Hello Craig,

The reference to CELIX-29 is a mistake, CELIX-81 is the right issue. However, if I look at the SVN file containing a list of the grants, I do see the one related to this donation:

Thales Nederland B.V.
  file: thales-nederland-celix-remote-services-admin-bundle.pdf
  for: A remote services admin bundle and a discovery bundle which uses shared memory for information interchange.  See: CELIX-81

Anyway, to avoid further confusion, I will cancel this vote, correct my mistakes and start a new one with all this updated information. Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for my mistakes.

Greetings, Marcel

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.

clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: [IP CLEARANCE] [VOTE] Apache Celix shared memory remote service admin implementation

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Hello Dave,

Thanks for spotting that one. My mistake, I completely overlooked that field. I will correct it and, after also resolving the issue Craig brought up, start a new vote.

Greetings, Marcel

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.