Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by "veto@myridia.com" <ve...@myridia.com> on 2018/12/04 13:51:19 UTC

any debian repository for Kudu 1.8.0 yet?

hi,
any debian repository for Kudu 1.8.0 yet?

it really avoids the compile and update burden for the first time user and
tester.

Re: any debian repository for Kudu 1.8.0 yet?

Posted by veto <ve...@myridia.com>.
thanks,
i contacted  www.cloudera.com <http://www.cloudera.com/> over their contact form

Posted by Adar Lieber-Dembo <ad...@cloudera.com>.