Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by "Van.F" <sn...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2021/04/22 03:33:02 UTC

Download links for Apache Guacamole 1.3.0 are broken

All of the download links for Apache Guacamole 1.3.0 are broken and instead open a distribution directory instead.The links I'm referring to are located here: https://guacamole.apache.org/releases/1.3.0/
Thanks,Van

Re: Download links for Apache Guacamole 1.3.0 are broken

Posted by "Van.F" <sn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Thanks
    On Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 11:30:40 PM PDT, Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org> wrote:

 Retesting the response from closer.cgi, it looks like Infra has restored things and downloads are back to normal.
- Mike

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 10:56 PM Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org> wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. This looks to be a recent issue with the ASF "closer.cgi" script that has broken download pages using the "closer.cgi?action=download&filename=FILENAME" link format:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-21767?focusedCommentId=17327019&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17327019
I expect Infra will be working to correct the script to undo the breakage. Either way, an alternative URL format is suggested at the above issue that _does_ work. I'll get some changes going to migrate to that format.
- Mike

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.