Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by haipeng du <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/12 05:20:13 UTC

best book for T5

What is the best book for T5. Tutorial from t5 website is too simple.
Thanks.

--
Haipeng Du
Salt Lake City

Re: best book for T5

Posted by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com>.
Yes!

RE: best book for T5

Posted by "Newham, Cameron" <ca...@bl.uk>.

Re: best book for T5

Posted by Brandon Atkinson <br...@gmail.com>.
+1 for english version

Re: best book for T5

Posted by Koka Kiknadze <22...@gmail.com>.

Re: best book for T5

Posted by Onno Scheffers <on...@piraya.nl>.
I would buy an English version of your book instantly.

regards,

Onno

RE: best book for T5

Posted by Alexey Chmutov <ac...@swiftteams.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Alexey.

Posted by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it>.
I'm also interested.
BTW I'm surprised this kind of books can be printed in a language other
then English

Peter Stavrinides ha scritto:
> Yes of course I am interested.
>
> Peter

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959
tel/fax: +39-050-9711344
web: www.archicoop.it

Re: best book for T5

Posted by DH <ni...@gmail.com>.
Waiting for it too.

DH

Re: best book for T5

RE: best book for T5

Posted by "Newham, Cameron" <ca...@bl.uk>.
I wonder how many people would be interested in the German version
compared to an English version.

Are there many German Tapestry developers? Perhaps it would be
interesting to know the geographic spread of developers using this
framework.

I assume the publishers have done their homework and know there will be
a big enough audience for the book to make money.

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: best book for T5

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi Howard,

I don't think your foreword will be translated.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko

Re: best book for T5

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: best book for T5

Posted by spaway <su...@googlemail.com>.
+1 for english version!

2009/6/16 Juan E. Maya <ma...@gmail.com>

> +1 i am also interested in the german version :)
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 6:18 PM, ice<fr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > +1 when is the english version going to be released? :)

> > --

Cheers

Sunday Oyeniyi

Re: best book for T5

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: best book for T5

Posted by ice <fr...@gmail.com>.

Re: best book for T5

Posted by Antonio Fernández <am...@gmail.com>.
Viva ! (+1)

Antonio

Re: best book for T5

Posted by haipeng du <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1. For sure, many people have second language. After English or German
version is ready, we can translate to different languages. To make tapestry
to be popular, we must support it. I love tapestry.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Craig St. Jean <cr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> +1
>
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Paulo Marcelo <paulo.marcelo@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Paulo Marcelo
> >
> > He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask
> > remains a fool forever.
> >
> > Chinese Proverb
> >

> > 2009/6/15 Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>
> >
> > > +1. The more books, the better. :)
> > >
> > > --
> > > Thiago

Haipeng Du
Salt Lake City

Re: best book for T5

Posted by "Craig St. Jean" <cr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: best book for T5

Posted by Paulo Marcelo <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: best book for T5

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
+1. The more books, the better. :)

--
Thiago

Re: best book for T5

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: best book for T5

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: best book for T5

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: best book for T5

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:03:30 -0300, Blower, Andy
<An...@proquest.co.uk> escreveu:

> I meant Igor's book translated to English Thiago... there must be a
> bigger market for an English version IMO, so his publishers would be
> crazy not to do one surely, and I hope to see it soon. :-D

I know. My German knowledge is null, so unfortunately I can't help him,
except reviewing it. :)

> Not that I wouldn't welcome another of course.

I agree. :)

RE: best book for T5

Posted by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk>.

Re: best book for T5

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

RE: best book for T5

Posted by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk>.

Re: best book for T5

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko

Re: best book for T5

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at>.
hi,

currently there is no up to date book on t5.
for more complex examples i can recommend
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/home.html

g,
kris

haipeng du <ha...@gmail.com>