Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/10/15 20:10:04 UTC

RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java

Arrrrggghhhhh, ok :) I accidentally committed my changes that remove
the deprecated stuff...dum di dum di dum...

So, I suggest to change the policy: *if* someone vetoes on removing
the deprecated stuff, I will revert these changes on friday.

BTW, don't worry, it 2.2 currently doesn't compile, but that's ok!
Carsten

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Berin Loritsch  wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> > Arrrrggghhhhh, ok :) I accidentally committed my changes that remove
> > the deprecated stuff...dum di dum di dum...
> >
> > So, I suggest to change the policy: *if* someone vetoes on removing
> > the deprecated stuff, I will revert these changes on friday.
> >
> > BTW, don't worry, it 2.2 currently doesn't compile, but that's ok!
> > Carsten
>
> You beat me!

No, no, I didn't mean it this way - I had committed my unfinished changes
so it couldn't compile because of this. This was not meant as a hint for
you.

Generally, I see no problem if currently 2.2 does not compile. We can live
with that for some days.

Carsten

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.2/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/impl AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Arrrrggghhhhh, ok :) I accidentally committed my changes that remove
> the deprecated stuff...dum di dum di dum...
>
> So, I suggest to change the policy: *if* someone vetoes on removing
> the deprecated stuff, I will revert these changes on friday.
>
> BTW, don't worry, it 2.2 currently doesn't compile, but that's ok!
> Carsten

You beat me!

THat will be one of my goals, to make it compile within the next couple
of days.  Unfortunately have power meetings (one today, and one tomorrow).
Will get there ASAP.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin