Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Malmesjö <st...@mogul.com> on 2009/06/12 12:57:46 UTC

dropdownchoice crashes IE7

Hi!

A couple of my users have reported that their IE7 crashes when they
fiddle around with a dropdown in my app. The browser just shuts down
completely when they make a choice in the drowpdownchoice box. It is
ajax enabled.

I have the exact same version of IE7, and I cannot repeat the problem at
my end.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any hints on what I might have done
wrong or where/how I can start to troubleshoot?

/Stefan

Re: dropdownchoice crashes IE7

Posted by Stefan Malmesjö <st...@mogul.com>.
I think I found the answer to this - it has nothing to do with wicket at
all. But, in case anyone wonders:

http://www.techtalkz.com/internet-explorer/56120-ie7-drop-down-menus-crash-browser.html

The users haven't tried the proposed solution yet, but at least it seems
like it's not a wicket problem I have at hand :)

/Stefan