Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Frank Zhao <Fr...@motricity.com> on 2005/11/18 23:54:56 UTC

How to stop a building process

Sometimes build could be hanging there for some reasons, at this time, Continuum get stuck, there is no way to stop/kill the building process. The "delete" link was disabled. Even restart Continuum does not help.

It would be nice to have a "stop" button  or still enable the delete link in Admin view or set a "timeout" for a building process.

Thanks,

Frank

Re: How to stop a building process

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It will be possible in 1.1.

Before 1.1, I'll try to post on continuum site a workaround for this problem.

Emmanuel