Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/16 20:26:21 UTC

Fw: [ANNOUNCE] Axis2 1.5 Release Candidate ready for testing

Hi,

The Axis2 team just announced the 1st RC of 1.5 release. I'm playing it with
our 2.x stream. There are quite a few issues in Axis2 1.4.1 to run with
OSGi. I would like to get the critical ones fixed instead of adding a lot of
workarounds.

Thanks,
Raymond