Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2004/10/17 15:35:16 UTC

Patch for Gump

Hi,

I would like to have the following patch applied, which indeed will fail
unittests in XMLUtil due to the removal of Saxon dependency, BUT will enable
Gump to build it, since Gump will provide the classes via classpath.

Once we solved the Saxon6 renaming, I will submit a reversal patch.

Also, I have removed the excalibur-i18n in the Fortress-test.

Cheers
Niclas
--
   +------//-------------------+
  / http://www.bali.ac        /

Re: Patch for Gump

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Sunday 17 October 2004 21:35, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to have the following patch applied, which indeed will fail
> unittests in XMLUtil due to the removal of Saxon dependency, BUT will
> enable Gump to build it, since Gump will provide the classes via classpath.
>
> Once we solved the Saxon6 renaming, I will submit a reversal patch.
>
> Also, I have removed the excalibur-i18n in the Fortress-test.

Oops, same file twice...
Never mind, Steve has worked out the change, so see commit log for actual
changes.

Cheers
Niclas
--