Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by narendra goyal <ng...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/25 19:32:33 UTC

QueryParserHelper sub classe not called

I have tried implementing subclass of queryhelper as described in following
post Solr Custom parser
issue<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8135238/solr-custom-parser-issue.But>the
code of custom query parser is not called .please take a look into
this.

Can take a llok my question on stackoverflow also

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18431700/queryparserhelper-sub-classe-not-called

Please help me asap as i have stuck due to this

Re: QueryParserHelper sub classe not called

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Would it work to just use eDismax, with no qf fields and pf fields.

Warning: I haven't tested the idea, but it might be worth a shot.

Erick