Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Galbreath, Mark" <Ga...@tessco.com> on 2002/02/08 18:01:41 UTC

RE: Friday Mood

I wish I could Struts (reference to stay on-topic) down to the local Irish
pub right now for a pint or two of Guinness!  That would better my mood!

Posted by Pete Carapetyan <pe...@datafundamentals.com>.
As much as I enjoy the levity, there are times when I feel a tiny bit abused with
the more overtly social posts.

Not that my delete key doesn't work, just that if one is seeking social
encounter, the best place to do that may be in another forum.

my2c.

"Galbreath, Mark" wrote:

> I wish I could Struts (reference to stay on-topic) down to the local Irish
> pub right now for a pint or two of Guinness!  That would better my mood!

Pete Carapetyan
http://datafundamentals.com
Java Development Services

Open standards technology for commercial profitability