Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2014/12/19 12:06:34 UTC

Strange issues with our website

Hi all,

FYI I just wanted to make people aware that something strange is going on
with our website. It's as if it resets itself to it's old state (before we
became a TLP). That means that the 4.3.1 release is not visible and the
javadoc links I sent out yesterdays are also not available. I have no clue
why...

Will update if we get a fix.

Kasper

Re: Strange issues with our website

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
It's fixed. Turned out it was a svn conflict on one of the web servers.