Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by ol...@ppi.de on 2003/11/10 18:19:38 UTC

RE: Simple performance improvement Re: m:n relations mapping...

(Thread started in OJB users' list)

Hello Jakob,

I adjusted the affected SQL count test to the
improved behaviour.  Remember that you can start
the SQL count tests with
	bin\build -DuseP6Spy=true junit-sqlcount-no-compile

I had a look at the method storeCollections() and did
some minor refactoring.  Before committing I stumbled
over those junit test problems.

Olli