Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Zohar <da...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/22 16:28:35 UTC

integration with omcat

Hi,
I'm (very) new to CXF.
I want to create a WS from a java class I have. I want to deploy it within Tomcat (6). How do I do that?

Thanks,
Zohar.

Re: integration with omcat

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Java-first has two options with CXF:  annotated (JAXWS frontend) and
unannotated (simple frontend).

I've done WSDL-first with Tomcat:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20071019

I would look at one of our java-first samples (samples directory of the
CXF distribution), and perhaps some of the above (in terms of Tomcat
configuration) can be leveraged.

Glen