Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Mukul Kumar Singh <mk...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/16 12:39:37 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Ratis incubating Release 0.4.0 rc4

Hi IPMC,

The Apache Ratis community has voted and approved the proposal to
release Apache Ratis incubating Release 0.4.0 rc4. We now kindly request
the Incubator PMC members to review and vote on this source-only
incubator release.

Apache Ratis is an open source Java implementation for RAFT consensus
protocol. RAFT is being used successfully as an alternative to Paxos to
implement a consistently replicated log. RAFT is proven to be safe and
is designed to be simpler to understand.

[VOTE] Thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/2a881a273e56e318bb195b7a2407709b4e2dcc3a14d905684bbb23ac@%3Cdev.ratis.apache.org%3E

[RESULT][VOTE] Thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/6e6864fc51eb63fca789782c91395ee5137929a8593acaa6a96e1234@%3Cdev.ratis.apache.org%3E

The git tag to be voted upon:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-ratis.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.4.0-rc4

The git commit hash:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-ratis.git;a=commit;h=67ba9cd875f72705d4177e72db7bc8df5539a91c

The source and binary tarballs can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ratis/0.4.0/rc4/

The fingerprint of key to sign release artifacts:
A3DE 0E76 321F 176A 4E84  67A8 E01D 75D7 B364 4C48

Release artifacts are signed with one of the keys available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ratis/KEYS

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
Please vote on releasing this RC.  Thank you in advance.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Starting with my +1.

Regards,
Mukul Kumar Singh

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ratis incubating Release 0.4.0 rc4

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <aa...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Copying my vote from the Ratis dev list.

+1 (binding)

- Verified signatures.
- Verified checksums
- Source matches git tag
- Built from source
- Ran unit tests
- Release is in the right location

Arpit

[VOTE][RESULT] Apache Ratis incubating Release 0.4.0 rc4

Posted by Mukul Kumar Singh <mk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone who has verified and voted on the release candidate!

With 4  binding +1's 2 non-binding +1's and no -1's, the vote for rc4
has passed.

Thanks,
Mukul

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <aa...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.