Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Sheikh Zeeshan <s....@gmail.com> on 2018/01/25 05:50:11 UTC

GSOC: Taverna Mobile to run workflows using Taverna Server REST api

Hello

My name is Zeeshan and I'm a first year graduate student at State
University of New York at Albany. I want to work on the Taverna Mobile
client as a GSoC 2018 student. I have an experience of more than one year
with developing android apps.

I saw the Jair issue <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAVERNA-1033>.
There the link to the Taverna Player API is broken can someone please
change the link. Also I have through the API guide for Taverna Server and
current application code.

Can the mentor(s) please tell me what idea do they have for the final
product.

Sheikh Zeeshan
SUNY, Albany

Re: GSOC: Taverna Mobile to run workflows using Taverna Server REST api

Posted by Sagar <ku...@gmail.com>.
If you are unable to understand the project idea just try to run the
project.

Hope it will help you.‌

Posted by Sagar <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sheikh,