Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/29 23:27:21 UTC

6/30/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hi~

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread.

My updates (not much):
- Code reviews and discussions
- Question: should we remove the java doc target from the IDE integration?
It is the blocker for a new release candidate. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
--ning

Re: 6/30/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
My updates:
- discussion on website issues (+1 to Nick for figuring it out)
- PR reviews

- Josh

Posted by Nicholas Nezis <ni...@gmail.com>.