Posted to user@struts.apache.org by fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com> on 2015/09/03 13:28:29 UTC

Sjg:grid refresh of parent window from modal window

1. I have a web page which is having a <sjg:grid>

2. From this webpage I open a modal window which has a link to update the parent window grid information.

3. Once the modal window is done with it's work and closes. how to trigger the refresh the parent window grid ?

Need help with this please.

Re: Sjg:grid refresh of parent window from modal window

Posted by Johannes Geppert <jo...@gmail.com>.
You mean reload the data of the grid?

Define a reload topic on your grid and publish this when your modal is
closing.

Best Regards

Johannes Geppert

web: http://www.jgeppert.com