Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Roy Fielding <fi...@beach.w3.org> on 1995/09/27 23:49:41 UTC

Intel Catalog is Bogus!

Hey Randy, have you tried entering the Apache info into the
Intel Catalog of Web products?  If you haven't, don't bother.
They have been bugging the W3C for weeks, and after we finally
filled-out all the forms, the final form consists of a legal
agreement by which we, by submitting the form, are agreeing to
sell or promote Intel products on our website.

Screw that!  They actually try to stick a legal agreement in
with this bogus "service to the community". Slimey as hell.

.....Roy