Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com> on 2013/10/25 21:01:04 UTC

Dispatch 0.1 Release

The initial release (0.1) of Qpid Dispatch Router has been created.  The
RC1 artifacts may be found here:

     http://people.apache.org/~tross/qpid-dispatch-0.1rc1/

A web page documenting the features, capabilities, and limitations of
this release can be found here:

http://qpid.apache.org/components/dispatch-router/release-0.1.html

If you are so inclined, please take it for a spin and provide any
feedback, questions, etc. here on this email thread.

Regards,

-Ted

Re: Dispatch 0.1 Release

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
I'd like to clarify the intent of this email as I see that it might be
misinterpreted.

The announced package is a release candidate for a proposed initial
release of Dispatch Router.  It is not an official release because it
has not gone through the required release process.  It has been put out
as a solicitation for testing and feedback.  I would like to put this,
or a subsequent release candidate forward for a vote in the PMC in the
near future.

Regards,

-Ted