Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by "Jagadeesan A.S." <li...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/12 17:56:48 UTC

Regarding SPARK JIRA ID-10286

Hi,

I'm newbie to SPARK community. Last three months i started to working on
spark and it's various modules. I tried to test spark with spark-perf
workbench.

Now one step forward, started to contribute in JIRA ID.

i took SPARK JIRA ID - 10286 and sent pull request.

Add @since annotation to pyspark.ml.param and pyspark.ml.*
https://github.com/Jetsonpaul/spark/commit/be1c2769c178746ff094abfdbdefe4869f75ba0d
https://github.com/Jetsonpaul/spark/commit/a1a1c62e9f5b520bef7ce50a09fb72ffde955167

Kindly check and give reviews. As well if i'm wrong please direct me in
correct way, so that i can correct my mistakes in further.

with regards
Jagadeesan A S

Re: Regarding SPARK JIRA ID-10286

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.
I don't see that you ever opened a pull request. You just linked to
commits in your branch. Please have a look at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark