Posted to doxia-users@maven.apache.org by Josep Llort Tella <jl...@openkm.com> on 2011/03/25 13:33:11 UTC

Simply doxi twiki test not running

Hi

I've tryed so simply test class with

Parser parser = new TWikiParser();
Reader reader = ReaderFactory.newReader( new
File("/home/jllort/Escritorio/TWikiParserTest.twiki"), "UTF-8" );
OutputStream out = new BufferedOutputStream(new
FileOutputStream("/home/jllort/Escritorio/out.html"));
parser.parse(reader, new TWikiSinkFactory().createSink(out, "UTF-8"));

But the output it's the same than input, could you tell me some idea about
what I'm doing wrong. I don't know what I'm missing, any example will be
appreciated too.

Thanks on advance

Josep
    OpenKM Team ( be open my friend )

Re: Simply doxi twiki test not running

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
You are using a TwikiSinkFactory to create the ouput, which will create,
guess, some twiki output. Try a XhtmlSinkFactory instead.

HTH,
-Lukas