Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/16 10:39:55 UTC

Re: Where can I get the newest binary package?

Hi
You can find the RC5 for Axis2/C 1.7.0 here.

http://people.apache.org/~samisa/axis2c-1.7.0-RC5/

Or you can get the svn check out of the trunk and do a build. We are in the
process of getting out 1.7.0 release.

Regards
Nandika

Re: Re: Where can I get the newest binary package?

Posted by iswarezwp <is...@gmail.com>.
Great!
Thanks very much.