Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "S. Reddit" <s....@gmail.com> on 2016/04/04 10:38:45 UTC

Host Tags

Hi List

I need to implement Host Tags in a running environment where existing
service offerings do not have any tags registered. While I can add tags to
hosts anytime, I haven't found a way to add those to offerings... Is there
a way to add tags to the existing offerings or do I have to delete and
recreate those with the respective tags in place?

Best regards,
Sam

Re: Host Tags

Posted by Shweta Agarwal <sh...@accelerite.com>.
Hi Sam,
There is no way we can change already created offerings. You can only create new offerings with the required tags and use them.

Thanks
Shweta
Principal Product Engineer, CloudPlatform
Accelerite

I need to implement Host Tags in a running environment where existing
service offerings do not have any tags registered. While I can add tags to
hosts anytime, I haven't found a way to add those to offerings... Is there
a way to add tags to the existing offerings or do I have to delete and
recreate those with the respective tags in place?

Best regards,
Sam

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.