Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Nishant Ranjan <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/01 21:18:52 UTC

Class {0} can not be instantiated due to security manager restrictions

Hi,

I am new to CXF.
I am trying to run a JAX-RS service using a resource class
com.happenings.ws.AuthBean.

All is fine when i start the server but then when i try to access the service
through a browser,  I get the following error.

Class com.happenings.ws.AuthBean can not be instantiated due to security manager
restrictionsI understand that i need to a security policy but am not sure what?
And  where? (as in does CXF have a reommendation other than to add a policy
file as a a java property)?
 Regards,
Nishant Ranjan

Re: Class {0} can not be instantiated due to security manager restrictions

Posted by Nishant Ranjan <ni...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Sergey,

I am running CXF in standalone mode so I'm not sure how
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs.html#JAX-RS-SecureJAXRSservices can help me.

I am not sure how can u turn of security manager. I have tried the following:
System.setProperty("java.security.manager","");
System.setSecurityManager(null);
Neither works.

was there something that came out of demo in Security Manager enabled env?

 Thanks,
Nishant Ranjan

________________________________
Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can this section help:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs.html#JAX-RS-SecureJAXRSservices

?

Posted by Nishant Ranjan <ni...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

[...]

[org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.NoOpPolicyInterceptorProvider]; scope=;

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi