Posted to users@flex.apache.org by leokan23 <le...@best-web.gr> on 2016/04/25 16:34:08 UTC

Strange behavior on CallResponders

So i have the following problem. I have a login page in my app, where the
user can login, the system then checks what package( something like a
membership) the user has and changes the view.

I have two callresponders (in the loginView.mxml) in the declaration

In the UserService.as file, i define the endpoint to:

In the PackageService.as file i define the endpoint to a different url like
this:
super._serviceControl.endpoint = Keys.SERVER_ENDPOINT;

Although users work great, the PackageService gets the error:

If now i change the PackageService.as endpoint to direct assign like this:

it works.

Any ideas why this happens? This is really strange.