Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Terry Roe <li...@terryroe.com> on 2004/09/11 03:58:14 UTC

JavaScript Validation of Indexed Properties

I guess my last post was too lengthy for anyone to read and respond to.
  Trying again...

Does Struts JavaScript validation work with indexed properties?  If so,
a pointer to an example would be appreciated.  If not, confirmation that
it's not supported would be appreciated.

TR

Re: JavaScript Validation of Indexed Properties

Posted by Terry Roe <li...@terryroe.com>.
Niall,

Thank you very much for your response.  I'd seen many people asking this
question, but no definitive answers.  I appreciate your help, very much.

TR

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.