Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2019/09/10 21:53:21 UTC

Re: Nabble message wrapping

Denis, could you set up the dev list the way needed?

-
Denis

Re: Nabble message wrapping

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
The response of the INFRA team:

The quotes you're referring to are generated by end-user mail clients, and
have nothing to do with our mailing list software. This is, in part, why
most ASF folks use an inline quoting style as opposed to the more common
top-posting style. There is nothing Infra can do about the quoting style of
list participants, sorry.

Let's use the inline quoting.

-
Denis