Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by Eric Vasilik <er...@bea.com> on 2004/01/05 19:34:53 UTC

RE: Determining location in XML source of an XML bean

We do have an option when loading XML for tagging the XML with line number information.  Unfortunately, this feature is currently unavailable in V1 because we could not check in the Piccolo parser we were using which gave us this information.

- Eric