Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by naveen chanda <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/05 06:42:01 UTC

Date format changing to dd-mm-yyyy

Dear all,

I have a requirement to change the default date format of ofbiz to
dd-mm-yyyy in entire application.

So, could any one explain me the way to do this task.

Thanks,
Naveen Chanda

Re: Date format changing to dd-mm-yyyy

Posted by Ananth <an...@yahoo.co.in>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "naveen chanda" <ch...@gmail.com>

Posted by S K Pradeep kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
To change the form date format you can edit HtmlFormRenderer.java (use
UtilDateTime.java) and for update problem you can use javascript in onload
event to edit.

For
With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,

Posted by naveen chanda <ch...@gmail.com>.
Dear Pradeep,

Posted by S K Pradeep kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
If it is FTL, this will be helpful

${partyContactMech.fromDate?string("dd-MM-yyyy hh:mm:ss")}

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,

Posted by naveen chanda <ch...@gmail.com>.