Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Matt Pryor <pr...@international-presence.com> on 2019/07/12 12:27:17 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache James 3.3.0 released

Hi Antoine

The binary release doesn't seem to exist on the download page:

Following the link from: https://james.apache.org/download.cgi which takes
me to
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/james/server/3.3.0/james-server-sources-3.3.0.zip

It says it doesn't exist in any mirrors.

Clicking the archive link (
http://archive.apache.org/dist/james/server/3.3.0/james-server-sources-3.3.0.zip)
brings up a 404.

Please advise
Many thanks
Matt

On Mon, 1 Apr 2019 at 13:47, Antoine DUPRAT <ad...@linagora.com> wrote:

> I have sent a message to Mvnrepository in order to have their feedback.
>
> Le 01/04/2019 à 14:33, Simon Levesque a écrit :
> > Oh. Perfect than.
> >
> > Thanks :)
> >
> > Le lun. 1 avr. 2019 08:12, Antoine DUPRAT <ad...@linagora.com> a
> écrit :
> >
> >> Hi Simon,
> >>
> >> It seems that there's an indexing issue on mvnrepository.
> >>
> >> It's available on Maven central:
> >>

> http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/james/james-server-jpa-guice/3.3.0/

> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.james/james-server-jpa-guice
> >> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.james/apache-mailet-api

> >> https://james.apache.org/

> possible
> >> the

Matt Pryor
Software Developer

The International Presence Group of Companies
EMAIL: pryor@presencebpm.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache James 3.3.0 released

Posted by Garry Hurley <ga...@gmail.com>.
If you want the source code, try
http://archive.apache.org/dist/james/server/3.3.0/james-project-3.3.0-src.zip

going up to http://archive.apache.org/dist/james/server/
gets you the different releases and the 3.3.0 folder gets you the 3.3.0 tree.

Sent from my iPhone