Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Asmita Vagyani <As...@sigma-systems.com> on 2013/01/11 13:02:39 UTC

Cloudstack APIs upward compatibility

Hi all,

Are APIs in Cloudstack 3.0 valid in cloudstack 4.0.
Eg. CreateUSer API in cloudstack 3 is not there in Cloudstack 4.
I can see createvpnuser, but is it the same?

http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.3/api_3.0.3/root_admin/createUser.html
http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/api/apidocs-4.0.0/TOC_User.html

Thanks and Regards.

Asmita Patil Vagyani.

RE: Cloudstack APIs upward compatibility

Posted by Asmita Vagyani <As...@sigma-systems.com>.
yup, That was a gotcha :)

Thanks for pointing out.

Asmita.

Indeed, you are comparing User admin in 4.0 whit global root admin on 3.0.

thx

Posted by Marc Cirauqui <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.