Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dietrich Schulten <di...@sic-software.com> on 2006/12/02 10:22:55 UTC

Can a Mojo configure another Mojo?

Hi,

is it possible to change the configuration of one Mojo from another Mojo
which runs earlier in the build process?
What I want to do is to set the bootclasspath of the compiler Mojo
dynamically for the J2ME plugin, using the Unified Emulator Interface
(UEI) to determine the current bootclasspath of the emulator.
I know is possible to do so statically in the POM, but it is tedious to
do this by hand - after all, there is the UEI to do that.

Regards,
Dietrich