Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Dummy <32...@qq.com> on 2017/05/19 06:39:24 UTC

[wait on line]about svnsync

dear subversion:when i exec : svnsync init svn://192.168.5.32/CMMI-mirror  http://192.168.9.222/CMMI
i was given a error : please create a pre-revprop-change hook, but i already have one and it works by hand
i tried many solutions,but they  are  not available
so i need help o(╯□╰)o  , could you please  point out what the problem is?

here is the problem:

Re: [wait on line]about svnsync

Posted by Eric Johnson <er...@tibco.com>.
As best I can tell, the problem is that your hook scripts end in ".sh". The
file name should just be "pre-revprop-change".

Eric.

RE: about svnsync

Posted by Todd Armstrong <to...@Newscycle.com>.
Try renaming your script w/out the .sh at the end.

See second paragraph at http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.ref.reposhooks.html.

You have to create a working pre-revprop-change-hook.
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.reposadmin.maint.html#svn.reposadmin.maint.replication.pre-revprop-change