Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sergey Evdokimov <se...@gridgain.com> on 2015/04/29 17:30:08 UTC

Web-interface to monitor cluster state

Hello,

Ignite distributive contains a visor to monitor cluster state. This visor
is a java application, but web-interface is more usable then java
application. Ignite node can start small web-server with web-application
that allow to control cluster state.

Thoughts?

Re: Web-interface to monitor cluster state

Posted by Andrey Novikov <no...@gmail.com>.
Nikita,

INSPINIA - Responsive Admin Theme https://wrapbootstrap.com/theme/inspinia-responsive-admin-theme-WB0R5L90S <https://wrapbootstrap.com/theme/inspinia-responsive-admin-theme-WB0R5L90S>
 - Not free

What about ADMINLTE https://almsaeedstudio.com <https://almsaeedstudio.com/> ?
 - Free & open source

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
I also think that Ignite Web Configuration and Web Visor are not related to
each other.
They only have in common brand UI look and feel.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: Web-interface to monitor cluster state

Posted by Sergey Evdokimov <se...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sergey Evdokimov <se...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>.

--
Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.

Re: Web-interface to monitor cluster state

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.