Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Claus Thøgersen <c....@gmail.com> on 2014/03/20 09:36:45 UTC

OO 4.1 and accessibility support

Hi,

I do not know if  this is the correct list to ask this q   question.
In the 4.1 beta the accessibility support has been changed and hopefully improved.
Of course not all things currently work as we would expect, and there are differences between using JAWS or the NVDA screen reader. For “normal” users it is impossible to know if the problems we see are related to OO or are caused by the screen reader support of the accessibility interfaces. So where and how do we report problems?

Claus

Fwd: OO 4.1 and accessibility support

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
Forwarding to Claus, in case he is not subscribed.

As Steve says, entering the issue into our Bugzilla issue tracking
system is best if you have a defect to report.   But if you just want
to discuss a possible issue and find out if it is a known bug or
expected behavior, then the mailing list is fine as well.

Regards,

-Rob

I recommend you to report the problem by AOO bugzilla
https://issues.apache.org/ooo.

Or you can send a mail directly to dev@openoffice.apache.org or
qa@openoffice.apache.org. :)

--