Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by baiju rahman <ba...@pixelpark.com> on 2001/01/30 12:39:57 UTC

delete using cocoon

hello all...

        I had few query using cocoon.cocoon has a FP tag lib which has
methods to add and edit.

        I was just goining through it so if i need to delete a product
or node what i need to do..

         XSP example has fuction to add and edit..if i need to do delete
what i need to do........

regards
baiju

Re: delete using cocoon

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
baiju rahman wrote:

>          XSP example has fuction to add and edit..if i need to do delete
> what i need to do........

Implement delete and while you're at it look at add as well :-)

One workaround may be to edit and write back all nodes except the one
you wanted to delete.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring