Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org> on 2017/10/12 07:05:53 UTC

Last call: 2.1.1 imminent

Hi everyone,

Given these recent changes:

* React now compatibly-licensed
* Erlang 20 support
* Multiple important bugfixes
* Debian 9 build support

I'd like to roll 2.1.1 as a release very shortly. I propose
to cherry-pick everything that's hit master since we forked
2.1.x off from master.

Devs, now is the time to speak up. If you have an urgent fix
you'd like to see hit 2.1.1, or something that you think should
be left OUT of 2.1.x (and not be cherry picked to that branch),
let me know.

If I hear nothing, I'll start the release process next week with
a test build in time for the weekly newsletter.

-Joan "i need sleep" Touzet