Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sana rathore <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/15 12:06:43 UTC

Re: Any reference about eBay Store?

Hi Hans,

I am trying to use the eBay Store using guidelines on help screen. I have
setup an ebay account with the help of eBay credentials. Now proceeding
further can you please help with following:

1. For a new account I have setup I am getting following error while
exporting category "User must have a store subscription". Please let me know
how do I subscribe a new store in ebay?
2. I tried to export few products using demo user's account but I was not
able to see those products in ebay (even success message didn't appear).
3. Can you please share the demo1 and demo2 ebay user's account credentials
so that we can check the exported products.

Regards,
Sana

Posted by Arun Ofbiz <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

I have also tried to subscribe new store in ebay sandbox account but not
getting success. Please let me know if anybody have some idea about this.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
----
Arun