Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Tâm Nguyễn Mạnh <ng...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/07 01:57:11 UTC

Support TextQuery for ThinClient

Hi,

Is there any plan about support TextQuery for ThinClient ?

--
Thanks & Best Regards

Tam, Nguyen Manh

Re: Support TextQuery for ThinClient

Posted by Igor Sapego <is...@apache.org>.
Great,

Let us know if you need any kind of help from the community.

Best Regards,
Igor

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Awesome!

Posted by Tâm Nguyễn Mạnh <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tâm Nguyễn Mạnh <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I would like to implement this feature. Can we open a ticket for that ?

Vào Th 2, 10 thg 9, 2018 lúc 8:27 CH Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>
đã viết:

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,