Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by esshari <rh...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/27 13:23:02 UTC

Solr shards search

i am having three cores,core 0,core 1, core 2.In 'core 0' i have indexed role
id information alone."core 1" contains role id and also member name
indexed."Core 2" contains member address along with role id indexed.I have
to query with roleid.Hence the output results should be according to role
id.How can i search using shards.Can any one frame a query for shards?

Thanks in advance

Re: Solr shards search

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Can you please ask the question on the solr-user mailing list? Thanks.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 4:53 PM, esshari <rh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i am having three cores,core 0,core 1, core 2.In 'core 0' i have indexed
> role
> id information alone."core 1" contains role id and also member name
> indexed."Core 2" contains member address along with role id indexed.I have
> to query with roleid.Hence the output results should be according to role
> id.How can i search using shards.Can any one frame a query for shards?
>
> Thanks in advance

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.