Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2015/03/23 19:08:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Jimmy Xiang, Matt McCline, and Sergio Pena

The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Jimmy Xiang, Matt McCline, and Sergio
Pena committers on the Apache Hive Project.

Please join me in congratulating Jimmy, Matt, and Sergio.

Thanks.

- Carl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Jimmy Xiang, Matt McCline, and Sergio Pena

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats to all.

From: Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com>>
Date: Monday, March 23, 2015 at 12:52 PM
To: "user@hive.apache.org<ma...@hive.apache.org>" <us...@hive.apache.org>>, "dev@hive.apache.org<ma...@hive.apache.org>" <de...@hive.apache.org>>, Matthew McCline <mm...@hortonworks.com>>, "jxiang@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>" <jx...@apache.org>>, Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Jimmy Xiang, Matt McCline, and Sergio Pena

Congrats!

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats to all.

From: Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com>>
Date: Monday, March 23, 2015 at 12:52 PM
To: "user@hive.apache.org<ma...@hive.apache.org>" <us...@hive.apache.org>>, "dev@hive.apache.org<ma...@hive.apache.org>" <de...@hive.apache.org>>, Matthew McCline <mm...@hortonworks.com>>, "jxiang@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>" <jx...@apache.org>>, Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>>

Congrats!

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks everyone. I'm excited to continue contributing to this project.

Congrats to Jimmy and Matt.

Posted by Matthew McCline <mm...@hortonworks.com>.
?

________________________________

Posted by Matthew McCline <mm...@hortonworks.com>.
?

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by "@Sanjiv Singh" <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !!!

Posted by Szehon Ho <sz...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats guys!

Posted by Szehon Ho <sz...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats guys!

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations everyone!

Congratulations to all...

Posted by Chinna Rao Lalam <la...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to all...

--
Hope It Helps,
Chinna

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Jimmy Xiang, Matt McCline, and Sergio Pena

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@peridale.co.uk>.
Me too J

Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

Publications due shortly:

Creating in-memory Data Grid for Trading Systems with Oracle TimesTen and Coherence Cache

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations to all!

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congrats to Sergio, Matt, and Jimmy!

-- Lefty

Posted by Chao Sun <ch...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats everyone!

--
Best,
Chao

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Jimmy Xiang, Matt McCline, and Sergio Pena

Posted by Alexander Pivovarov <ap...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexander Pivovarov <ap...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chaoyu Tang <ct...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Chinna Rao Lalam <la...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to all...

--
Hope It Helps,
Chinna

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers - Jimmy Xiang, Matt McCline, and Sergio Pena

Posted by Chaoyu Tang <ct...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by "@Sanjiv Singh" <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !!!

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com>.