Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/06/01 09:34:49 UTC

Integration of Notifications Framework into Android Field Officer App

Adhyan and Pranjal,

As part of the GSOC projects for Tarun and Mayank, we'd like to deliver
notifications that are generated by the notifications framework into the
Android Field Officer App.

Can we set up a call or guide the discussion to discuss the points of
integration and what needs to be configured or coded to allow for
notifications that are generated and stored at the back-end to be delivered
through the mobile app.

See https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=133070890
and https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Configure+Notifications
for more of what Adhyan has built last year.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative