Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Sergey Kamov <sk...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/04 17:55:56 UTC

repository.apache.org

Hi. Could somebody help me with one question?

1) We tried to upload artifacts into maven central, registered account
for group `org.apache.nlpcraft`

2) Our ticket on sonatype.org was closed with response

 >> org.apache.* artifacts are published on repository.apache.org.
You'll have to reach out to someone on the Apache side for help
publishing these artifacts under your requested groupId.

Do we need some special way to upload artifacts on
repository.apache.org? Maybe do you have some special instructions?

Regards,

Sergey Kamov

Re: repository.apache.org

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.