Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2015/03/17 21:26:17 UTC

Re: AW: AW: AW: [FlexJS] Now I need a little help with FlexJS ;-)

I¹ve run into this problem too on a new machine. I can understand copying
them from the flex-sdk, but it is not doing so.

I looked in the downloads.xml in flex-asjs/frameworks/as and the
index.template.html is just not getting copied. I would fix it but I don¹t
see what is wrong with it.

‹peter

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Yes, in frameworks/as/build.xml, this line looks wrong:

    <property name="FLEX_HOME" value="${FLEXJS_HOME}" />

What happens if you remove that line?

-Alex

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.