Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Russell Butek <bu...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/10/10 16:19:08 UTC

[VOTE] Ravi Kumar (rkumar@borland.com) for committer

Ravi has provided about a dozen patches to Wsdl2java in the last couple
weeks.  Committing his patches has given me a bit of extra work.  I think
it's about time he was a committer so he could do this stuff himself.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Re: [VOTE] Ravi Kumar (rkumar@borland.com) for committer

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Russell Butek wrote:

> Ravi has provided about a dozen patches to Wsdl2java in the last couple
> weeks.  Committing his patches has given me a bit of extra work.  I think
> it's about time he was a committer so he could do this stuff himself.

+1 from me.