Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jainmcs03 <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/15 08:28:01 UTC

ERROR: Cannot find any registered HttpDestinationFactory from the Bus.

Team,

For camel-CXF web service proxy i created a maven JAVA project to configure
the jetty embedded container as described in the example and run it in
eclipse and its works fine.

But while delpoying as .war in tomact its giving subject Error.
ERROR HTTPTransportFactory           - Cannot find any registered
HttpDestinationFactory from the Bus.

I have removed cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty, i keep only
cxf-rt-transports-http. How to resolve this.

Below is the endpoint trying to publish, no other config included in my
spring config file(camel-config.xml).

  <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="canonicalService"

address="http://localhost:8080/canonicalcxfserviceproxy/webservices/canonical"
                   endpointName="xsd:CanonicalSoap"
                   serviceName="xsd:Canonical"
                   wsdlURL="etc/canonical.wsdl"

xmlns:xsd="http://localhost:8080/canonicalcxfserviceproxy/canonical"/>

Regards
Jayendran

Re: ERROR: Cannot find any registered HttpDestinationFactory from the Bus.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
CXF http transport looks up the HttpDestinationFactory for (Jetty or Netty) if the address is start with “http://" or "https://“.
If you don’t put those jar into the class patch, you will get the error.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com