Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/18 22:37:57 UTC

Wiki End User Documentation

Hi Everyone

I'd like to volunteer to some some work on tidying up the End User
Documentation on the Wiki. I'm learning OFBiz from an end user and
configuration perspective so plan to focus on the overall business
processes.

I'm happy to do a review of the existing documentation and update where
necessary. I plan to start with just one area (not sure which one yet!),
publish an initial draft and then come back to the mailing list for feedback
and comments.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Wiki End User Documentation

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
You may want to see this jira issue, probably will be of help https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1434
.

Regards
Anil Patel

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sven

Posted by Sven Wesley <sv...@gmail.com>.
Actually, it's a great idea to have documentation in Subversion. It will (or
can) follow the evolution of the source code. I'm in for that, absolutely.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Sven Wesley" <sv...@gmail.com>

Posted by Sven Wesley <sv...@gmail.com>.
Or, is a wiki obsolete?..