Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/24 16:47:26 UTC

Question about load the camel-core feature with PAX-Exam

Hi Gert,

I'm try to load the Camel 2.0 SNAPSHOT features from the PAX-Exam.
I got below error when the PAX-Runner load the below bundle
<bundle>mvn:org.apache.servicemix.specs/org.apache.servicemix.specs.jaxb-api-2.1/1.3.0</bundle>

BTW, If I remove the jaxb-api bundle, the camel-context can be start
without any error.
Did I miss some thing ?

## DEBUG: errors - FrameworkErrorEvent bundle #7
## DEBUG: errors - FrameworkErrorEvent throwable:
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve bundle: missing
package(s) or can not resolve all of the them:
javax.xml.stream;version=1.0.0
	at
org.knopflerfish.framework.BundleImpl.getUpdatedState(BundleImpl.java:1036)
	at org.knopflerfish.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:312)
	at
org.knopflerfish.framework.StartLevelImpl.increaseStartLevel(StartLevelImpl.java:278)
	at org.knopflerfish.framework.StartLevelImpl$1.run(StartLevelImpl.java:210)
	at org.knopflerfish.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:171)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Failed, missing package(s) or can
not resolve all of the them: javax.xml.stream;version=1.0.0
	at org.knopflerfish.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:314)
	at
org.knopflerfish.framework.StartLevelImpl.increaseStartLevel(StartLevelImpl.java:278)
	at org.knopflerfish.framework.StartLevelImpl$1.run(StartLevelImpl.java:210)
	at org.knopflerfish.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:171)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Willem

Re: Question about load the camel-core feature with PAX-Exam

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yep, we need camel-core feature includes the stax-api bundle.
But I did not find a way to add this bundle into the camel features.

Willem

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: Question about load the camel-core feature with PAX-Exam

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gert

Thanks for your clarification.

If all the bundles' dependencies are defined in the ServiceMix Kernel.
It makes sense that we can't find any third party bundles in the
camel-jdbc feature if the ServiceMix doesn't have the bundle definition
for the jar that camel-jdbc dependents.

Can you show me the ServiceMix inventor description file?

And I think ServiceMix feature plugin should show some warning if it
can't find the dependency jars' from the bundle inventory.

Willem

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Willem,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.