Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike Whittaker <mi...@ntlworld.com> on 2003/05/29 19:47:45 UTC

DynaActionForm cf. ActionForm

I understand I can subclass DynaActionForm and register this in the
struts-config.
I can then populate my class with dynamic methods for any properties I like
& with type conversion, again in the struts-config.
I assume behind the scenes it is creating a new DynaClass sub class of my
subclass and populating it with the attributes from the config-struts, and
then producing a DynaBean instance in the same way an ActionForm instance is
created?

But, how do I make use of inheritance in a DAF as far as these attributes
go?

--
Mike W